Just for all my best friend ^_^

You're the friends i know i can act like 
a complete idiot with
and
NO MATTER WHAT 
you will stand there laughing with me.

You're the friend that i can get 
completely mad at,
and then having you stand there with a funny face
completely ignoring the fact that i'm mad at you,
and just burst out laughing.

You're the friend that i can trust with
EVERYTHING,
There isn't a thing in the world
i would doubt,
telling you about because i 
TRUST you
with my WHOLE heart.

You're the friend that has been through
ROUGH
times with me,
and we still come out standing
STRONG.

You're the friend that i would run to if in
trouble.

You're the friend that has
ALWAYS 
tried to help me out,
and well,
you know what?
You're a person that i consider
MY BEST FRiEND..





p/s : ukhuwwah itu indah jika bertemu dan berpisah kerana Allah.

Ulasan

Catat Ulasan